We engage in clinical trials in a number of ways:
- As sponsor
- Providing chief investigator and co-investigators
- Ethics review
- Site administration
- As a collaborator on multi-site trials with hospitals and research institutes.
Clinical trial activities are regulated by the Commonwealth's Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) and National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC).
- Australian clinical trial handbook
- TGA's clinical trial pages
- NHMRC clinical trials pages
- Clinical Trial Research Agreements (CTRA, at Medicines Australia)
- TGA Note for Guidance on Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- WHO – ICTRP Search Portal for registered clinical trials
- WHO – ICTRP Primary registries
- Australian & New Zealand Clinical Trial Registry (ANZCTR)
- US National Institute of Health clinical trials registry (ClinicalTrails.gov)