Consumer advisory group
Gold Coast Health is seeking expressions of interest from local health consumers, carers and community members interested in participating on our Consumer Advisory Group (CAG).
The CAG membership is a cross section of the Gold Coast community. CAG members provide advice, feedback and guidance on our health service planning and delivery, patient quality, safety and information on health issues.
CAG members will be invited to join committees and working groups on various health issues or services that would benefit from consumer input.
What will be expected of me?
- Time commitment will vary depending on committee requirements but members can expect to spend an average of 1-2 hours per month plus attendance at four CAG meetings per year.
- Contribute your opinion and share your experiences while thinking about how to improve hospital and health services for the broader community.
- To use your networks to gain and disseminate information.
- Be prepared for meetings by pre-reading and thinking about topics to be discussed.
What can I expect?
- Our staff will provide support and advice to you as a member of the CAG.
- An opportunity to broaden your knowledge of the leading health provider on the Gold Coast and contribute to our future development.
- CAG members will be paid for attendance at quarterly CAG meetings and participation on other committees.
If you need help to complete the online expression of interest, please contact the Gold Coast Health Communication and Engagement team on (07) 5687 6460. An interpreter service is available if required.
A copy of the Terms of Reference is available.
For more information please email email@example.com or phone Tony Matheson, External Communication and Stakeholder Engagement Officer, on (07) 5687 0281.
Expressions of interest close on 10 March.