Nursing and midwifery
As we expand and grow our organisation we want the best and brightest nurses and midwives to join our innovative team.
Our team is working towards an international organisational credential through Magnet® designation, which will recognise our excellence in healthcare. Benefits to our team will include:
- Ability to attract and retain the best talent
- Optimal patient outcomes through excellence in patient care, safety and satisfaction
- Fostering of collaborative inter-disciplinary relationships
- Advancement of nursing and midwifery standards and practice.
What we offer
- Attractive remuneration packages
- Education and research opportunities
- Career and professional development (see below)
- Other employee benefits.
Find out about requirements to practice, career structure, salary and training on the Queensland Health website
Opportunities are offered at all levels including:
- Nurse educators working to develop, promote and maintain excellence
- Annual funding to help nurses attend conferences or targeted training
- Recognising nurse achievements at annual staff excellence awards
- Graduate nurse transition support to develop confidence and competence