Our publication scheme described and categorises information routinely available. It has been developed to give the community greater access to information held by the Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service.
Information is grouped and accessible through seven (7) information classes:
- About us: Who we are and what we do
- Our Services: The services we offer
- Our Finances: What we spend and how we spend it
- Our Priorities: What our priorities are and how we are doing
- Our Decisions: How we make decisions
- Our Policies: Our policies and procedures
- Our Lists: Lists and registers
Information classes will not usually include information that is:
- prohibited by law from disclosure or is exempt under the Right to Information Act 2009
- in draft form
- in a form that cannot be easily accessed
- no longer readily available because it has been transferred to the Queensland State Archives.
Information listed in our publication scheme is available free of charge from our website.
Some of the information on this site is currently only available in .pdf format. Should you be unable to read these documents please contact us via email@example.com
If you ask for printouts or for copies of documents where the request exceeds 100 pages, there may be a charge of $0.20 per page. We will provide you with a quote for the cost, after we receive your request. Charges need to be paid in advance.
- Description of services
- Organisation structure
- Hospital and Health Board
- Executive management team
- Hospitals and Centres
- Contact Gold Coast Health
Projected income and expenditure
- Queensland Budget Paper 5 - Service Delivery Statements, Document: Queensland Health
The Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service Annual Report 2014-15 provides an overview of the financial and non-financial performance and key achievements. Visit our dedicated page for Annual Report.
For historical information on departmental areas, refer to Queensland Health's Annual Reports.
Tendering and procurement
The Finance and Performance Committee is a sub-committee of the Gold Coast Hospital and Health Board.
- Strategic Plan
- Board Meeting Summaries and Committees
- Clinician Engagement Strategy
- Community and Consumer Engagement Strategy
- Gold Coast Primary Health Care Protocol The purpose of this protocol is to build on the existing formal partnership between the Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service (GCHHS) and the Primary Healthcare Network (PHN), engaging other leading primary care organisations on the Gold Coast.
Hospital and Health Legislation
Queensland Government Policies
- Queensland Health Policy Site
- Health Service Directives
- Compliments and complaints
- Complaints Management Policy
Feedback and complaints
If you wish to provide feedback to improve our Publication Scheme or make a complaint about the information available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.