We provide various grant opportunities that researchers can apply for to help facilitate research.
Find out more bout the Study, Education and Research Trust Account (SERTA) which provides funding for research, education and professional development activities.
The Gold Coast Health Collaborative Research Grants Scheme enables research that can improve the Gold Coast community's health and health care service delivery.
Current Round (2020)
- Access the Full Application Guidelines
- Research Protocol template
- Access the Institutional Letter of Support template
- Access the Collaborator Letter of Support template (Optional)
- Access the Full Application template (for ease of completion in SmartyGrants)
- Access the C.V. Template (Optional)
- Access the Budget Example
- Access the Budget Template
- Access the simple budget guide
- Access to the SmartyGrants submission platform
Access additional Gold Coast Hospital Foundation grant opportunities.
Gold Coast Hospital Foundation is our official charity and registered with the Australian Charities and NFP Commission (ACNC). With an ATO status of 'Public Benevolent Fund' the Foundation can approach and receive funds from trusts, foundations, and grant funders to pass on to Gold Coast Health research teams for health research purposes.
Gold Coast Hospital Foundation works with Strategic Grants, a grant seeking specialist, to identify potential grant opportunities and assist with writing applications.
The Office for Research Governance and Development can provide advice about your application's scientific merit prior to requesting funding.
To enquire, please refer to the grants contact on the additional contacts page.
There are several bodies who provide research grant opportunities. For more information on grants' eligibility and availability please visit the organisations' website.
- ANZ Trustees
- ANZ Society of Nephrology
- Australian Cancer Research Foundation
- Australian Research Council
- Australian Respiratory Council
- Cerebral Palsy Alliance Research Foundation
- Emergency Medicine Foundation
- Fulbright Scholarships
- Gastroenterological Society of Australia
- Haemophilia Foundation
- Harold Mitchell Foundation
- Heart Foundation
- Kidney Health Australia
- Leukaemia Foundation
- Motor Neurone Disease Research Institute of Australia Inc
- Multiple Sclerosis Research Australia
- National Breast Cancer Foundation
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Science Foundation
- National Stroke Research Foundation
- Neuroscience Research Grants (Pfizer)
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC)
- Nutrition Society of Australia
- Ophthalmic Research Institute of Australia
- Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia
- RACP Research and Education Foundation
- Rebecca L Cooper Medical Research Foundation
- Retina Australia
- Viertel Charitable Foundation
- Winston Churchill Memorial Trust