Spiritual Carers and Chaplains offer spiritual care to patients and their families from five different faith groups and 12 different Christian denominations offering compassionate, sensitive and respectful spiritual care to people of all faiths.
About Spiritual Care
- Support for patient and families
- Spiritual, emotional and pastoral support
- Grief, loss and bereavement support
- Sacraments and other rituals
- Scripture, prayer and meditation
- Special memorial services.
Spiritual care centres and sacred space
The Spiritual Care Centres at Gold Coast University Hospital and Robina Hospital include sacred spaces, which offer a quiet space for people of all faiths or none at all, a chapel and prayer room/mats from which to draw spiritual nurture, energy and life.
Scheduled service and reflection times
Muslim prayer is available daily as are multiple Christian church services throughout the week.
GCUH Hospital Sacred Space and Chapel
Robina Hospital Sacred Space and Chapel
|Seventh Day Adventist||Sunday||11.00am|