After research ethics approval, you are required to perform specific procedures to ensure that research continues to comply with ethical standards.
Completing post-approval requirements
Follow these initial steps to complete any post-approval amendments, reports, or notifications:
- Login to Ethics Review Manager.
- Select Create a Sub-form.
- In the Create Sub-form page, select Amendments, Reports & Notifications and Create.
- Select your report types which are
- Progress Report for the Annual progress report form
- Project Final Report / Site Closure Form for the Final progress report form
- Amendment Request Form for amendments
- Safety Report - Routine annual report
- Protocol Deviation / Violation Report.
- Complete the form and attach the supporting documents as prompted in ERM.
When do I submit my annual, commencement, and final reporting forms?
During the post-approval stage, you must submit the:
- Commencement form once you begin your research
- Please note that you must receive authorisation from Research Governance prior to the research commencing.
- Annual progress report form on the anniversary of your Ethics approval
- Final progress report form within six months after completing your study.