Sponsors and partners
We’re expanding our research capacity and capability through stronger partnerships with academic and industry organisations. The Gold Coast Health and Knowledge Precinct is opening opportunities for new industry and academic partnerships.
Why Partner with Gold Coast Health?
- Large patient base for recruitment from metropolitan and rural socio-economic groups.
- Support and guidance for researchers, sponsors and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) is organised through Office for Research Governance and Development. We aim for a 30-day approval process for each of the ethics and governance applications.
- Good Practice Processes: We will be adopting the National Health and Medical Research Council’s processes for site assessment and authorisation.
We’re leading the way in developing research entities and groups through partnering with research institutes, universities, health services and government to undertake clinical research locally.
- Griffith University, Bond University, University of Queensland, Queensland University of Technology, Southern Cross University
- Menzies Health Institute Queensland
- NHMRC Centre of Research Excellence in Nursing.