Have Your Say
We need your input to ensure our Consumer and Community Engagement Strategy for 2017-19 is the best it can be. Of the 555,000 people living on the Gold Coast, 70,000 are admitted into one of our hospitals every year and we need to make sure that the community has a say in what we do and how we do it.
A draft strategy has been developed and we need you to spend a few minutes to review it and help shape your health service. Your feedback can help make a difference.
Gold Coast Health uses online surveys to gather feedback from consumers, community and staff.
Recent consultations are displayed below.
- Consumer feedback on carparking concession fact sheet and application form Sep 2017 - closed
- Consumer review of GCH 2017-18 Diversity and Inclusion Action Plan Aug 2017 - closed
- Patient PJ paralysis poster feedback Aug 2017 - closed
- Consumer review of patient publication – Blood refusal form, July 2017 - closed
- Consumer review of patient publication – Patient Liaison, June 2017 - closed
- Consumer review of patient publication – shoulder surgery rehabilitation, June 2017 - closed
- Magnet Ambassador Questionnaire, May 2017 - closed
- Gold Coast Health Stakeholder Survey, March 2017 - closed
- Consumer Advisory Group Evaluation, February 2017 – closed
- Website Feedback Survey, January 2017 - closed
- Expression of interest: Gold Coast Health Community Advisory Group (CAG), January 2017 - closed